- Developing quotes and proposals for clients according to the company’s standards as set out in the procedure manual
- Understanding your client and their product as well as their requirements.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Take a proactive approach to customer service – Implement anticipatory service so that you can eliminate problems before they occur
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Following up swiftly on new enquiries and sending out information
- Research and identify new market opportunities
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and support
- Matric / Grade 12
- At least 2 years of experience in a business development related position
- Proven track record of bring in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Working experience in a foreign country will be of advantage
- Tourism / Namibia country knowledge (required)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (German or French will be an advantage)
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
The salary for this position is competitive and dependent on relevant experience.