- Cultivating relationships and expanding business opportunities with existing clients.
- Establishing new business by researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Developing proposals, tenders and delivering presentations
- Understand all the clients’ needs, problems or wants
- Organizing sales visits, attending trade exhibitions and meetings
- Plan and host client educational trips around Namibia
- Monitoring and reviewing sales clients performance
- Maintain database by updating the CRM and inputting information on client.
- Prepare and present reports to Sales & Marketing Director when needed
- Complete daily action plan (with outcome and solutions)
- Evaluate existing product and identify new products and promote existing products
- Matric / Grade 12
- Working experience in a foreign country will be of advantage
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (German or French will be an advantage)
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Attention to detail and working reliably under pressure
- Problem solving & good inter-personal skills
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Tourism / Namibia country knowledge (would be of an advantage)
The salary for this position is competitive and dependent on relevant experience.