- Assess client needs in terms of special interests, special needs, and affordability/budget.
- Quoting of all services requested by clients within the required turnaround time.
- Reservations of all services requested by clients.
- Acknowledge receipt of written requests received from agents.
- Respond to written requests and provide written confirmations.
- Opening of client files according to TDM standards.
- Loading reservations on Tourplan including Fastbook
- Ensure confirmation of services with suppliers.
- Stay in constant communication with agents with regards to status of reservations, payment requirements, deadlines, and conditions of reservations.
- Documentation Management of all Reservations
- Handling and escalating client complaints
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric / Grade 12
- 2 years’ experience in the hospitality/tourism industry will be an advantage
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism or any relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Namibia and its highlights
- Proficient in English and French
- Computer Skills (Tourplan will be an advantage)
- Inter personal & Communication skills
- Service mentality
- Independent, use own initiative, positive and dedicated
The salary for this position is competitive and dependent on relevant experience.